Kayastha Pathshala

12/4, Kamla Nehru Road, Allahabad - 211003, UP, India

Registration No. 568  Society Registration Act No. 21 Year 1860

Founder Munshi Kali Prasad Kulbhaskar (December 3, 1840 - November 9, 1886)

Home History Vision Office Bearers Rules/Regulations Members
Institutions Events Alumni Properties Circulars/Forms Contact us

Motto of the Kayastha Pathshala - "QUALITY EDUCATION FOR SOCIAL UPLIFTMENT" - Ch. Raghavendra Nath Singh, President

YUVA-YUVATI Parichaya Sammelan 2015

Kayastha Pathshala, Allahabad runs eight institutions - Kulbhaskar Ashram Post Graduate College, C.M.P. Degree College, Kali Prasad Training College, K.P. Inter College, K.P. Girls Inter College, Kulbhaskar Ashram Inter College, K.P. Convent School, and K.P. Nursery & Junior High School and four hostels - Dr. Rajendra Prasad Hostal, Dr. Sampurna Nand Hostal, K.P. University College and Ch. Naunihal Singh Hostel in Allahabad. The Kayastha Pathshala provides pension to more than 200 widows of the Kayastha and other community.

The Present President Shri T.P. Singh issued an order to increase the pension 2.5 times and enhanced the salary of Kayastha Pathshala employee by 25% on January 1, 2009 immediately after taking over the charge

Kayastha Pathshala also provides scholarship to nearly 200 students of Kayastha Community every year.   

Ch.Raghavendra Nath Singh

President

Kayastha Pathshala Head Office

In 1993 when Dr. K.P. Srivastava was elected President of Kayastha Pathshala and he nominated Shri T.P. Singh as Honorary General Secretary of the Kayastha Pathshala. They decided that this largest Trust of the Asia should have a suitable office complex. The design for the Head Office was prepared by a well known Architect of Delhi and construction of the magnificent Kayastha Pathshala Head Office was completed in 1998.

K.P. Community Centre

K.P. Community Centre was the dream project of Dr. K.P. Srivastava, the then President,  Shri T.P. Singh, the then Honorary General Secretary and  team of his Executive Members.

The dream came true when on August 22, 1997 Foundation stone of the Community Centre was laid down by Hon’ble Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Ms. Mayavati Ji. On this occasion Hon’ble Chief Minister donated Rs.7,00,000/- (Seven lakh from Chief Minister Fund) for Community Centre to Dr. K.P. Srivastava.

On November 26, 2003, it started functioning and was inaugurated by Shri Kailash Nath Sarang, Former MP and President, Akhil Bhartiya Kayastha Maha Sabha in the presence of Ch. Jitendra Nath Singh, the then President of Kayastha Pathshala.

Today it is most prestigious place for marriage, conferences, and seminars and for any other gathering.

It has a big hall with dais, which has a sitting capacity of around 1000 persons at a time. Hall is fully air-conditioned.

Ground floor has 8 rooms with AC facilities, 1 Mandap, 1 Store room, and 1 Office room.

First floor has 14 rooms, 1 Conference hall capacity of 40 to 50 persons, 1 Dinning hall and 1 kitchen. All are well furnished and clean.

The Community Centre also has a big lawn which has capacity of around 1 to 2 thousand persons for buffet, lunch or dinner.

Kayastha Pathshala Trust feels proud to have such a prestigious Community Centre.

Bhagawan Chitraguptaji Maharaj Mandir

For a fairly very long period of time it was widely felt that there should be a grand temple of Bhagawan Chitraguptaji Maharaj in Allahabad. The dream come true in 1993 when the team of Dr. K.P. Srivastava and Shri T.P. Singh, President and General Secretary respectively of the Trust made untiring efforts to construct the Bhagawan Chitraguptaji Maharaj temple in Allahabad which stands as monument of faith and glory on M.G. Marg next to K.P. Inter College. For the Mandir complex which was completed in 1998 several donations were made by the Members of the Kayastha Community.

   

© 2009 Kayastha Pathshala Trust, Allahabad